I’ve been locked in the writing cave for the last month, hammering out the follow up to For All to See, PAINTED WALLS. It’s going really well. I just hit 56k and I have another 20k already written that needs some TLC, but I’ll have it to my editor on time.
While in the deep relations with my work in progress some awesome things have happened.
1) I, along with the other author in the HEART IN DANGER box set, hit the USA Today Bestsellers List! Thank you guys for spreading the word and buying your copy. We raised quite a bit of money for the American Heart Association and hopefully found some more readers along the way.
2) I added SIGNED COPIES of the first FOUR BOOKS in the BASE BRANCH SERIES to an auction hosted by Anna Cade, benefiting our TROOPS! There’s only one day left on the auction and there are tons of great prizes to bid on for a great cause! Check it out HERE!
3) I am a host author for the Night Owls Review Scavenger Hunt, which is giving away the prizes listed below. It’s easy to enter. I hope you win!
01 – $250 Amazon Card
02 – $50 Amazon Cards
07 – $25 Amazon Cards
15 – $10 Amazon Cards
75 – $5 Amazon Cards
4) CONQUESTS: an Anthology of Smoldering Viking Romance (Yep, not my usual writing, but hey, I have to keep you on your toes) edited by USA Today and NYT Bestselling Author Delilah Devlin releases July 14th!
5) DANGER MINE, BASE BRANCH Novel 5 releases July 7th at Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, Kobo, and All Romance eBooks! If you loved Khani Slaughter in the other Base Branch books you’ll LOVE her in Danger Mine!
Base Branch Novel 5
Khani Slaughter has dealt with danger since the day of her conception. After thirty-one years dealing with the bullshit, she knows how to attack it, defeat it, and avoid it. Yet, for some unfathomable reason, she still gravitates toward it. When you’re the head—and sometimes-deadly hands—of the Base Branch, the special operations force for the United Nations, hazard is everywhere. Her personal life, though, is restricted territory for trouble. No strings flings. That’s what she went for. Uncomplicated rolls in the sack. That was all she allowed. Or it was … until the rookie showed up.
Base Branch operative King Street takes danger and molds it to his benefit. Only there’s not much advantage in screwing the boss when regret sends her across an ocean. The desire to make her see him for more than a mistake places his wide frame directly in her path.
He is cocky and way too brash. Not at all what she wants. But when her brother goes missing, he is who she needs. Someone willing to navigate a wasteland and dodge bullets and her prickly demeanor to help rescue her only family. And, just maybe, in the process they can save each other from their painful pasts.